Do you have a passion for innovation? Do you dare to dream big, and do BIG?
Are you driven by making a significant ESG impact for businesses, the planet, and current and future generations, yet in a practical way and with immediate and tangible results?
We seek the best and brightest with a burning desire for solving challenges through science, technology, and innovation.
Do you want to be part of a team that rolls out at scale a new technology capable of bringing a positive change to the world - at a "moving the needle scale" – already now?
We seek a CFO to lead all the company's financial activities, including such areas (or their finance-related aspects) as business forecasting and planning, budgeting, and negotiations with 3rd parties. The other essential area of the CFO's focus is to actively support the Team's fundraising and IR activities.
ANGARA DECARBONX developed and is rolling out internationally an award-nominated technology helping high-emission industries to abate CO2 yet, profitably for themselves.
A fact-based potential is One billion tons of annual CO2 reduction combined with $50bln in positive economic impact. The technology is based on AI-powered Prescriptive Analytics & Smart Chemicals.
Among others, we also help clients in the oil and gas industry. We believe the world shall decarbonize itself fast and in a pragmatic way. In the case of ANGARA DECARBONX, we fight emissions instead of fighting the oil and gas industry.
WHAT WE WANT TO ACHIEVE WITH YOU TOGETHER
1. Raise Series C round of $20M in 2022. We recently successfully closed Series B with significant oversubscription.
2. Make ANGARA DECARBONX a global company: next year, we are establishing locations in the US (CA or TX) and SEA (Singapore), where we already have clients.
3. Launch joint large-scale programs with major global banks for equipment upgrade to facilitate an additional 10-20% cut in CO2 emissions in petroleum refining (our base technology enables 10-15% CO2 abatement with no investments at all). For example, such a program is already being discussed with a Top 5 global bank.
4. Get the company ready for a successful exit and execute it.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead the finance, accounting, and treasury functions of the company;
· Proactively support and manage the fundraising process, incl. modeling and participation in investor meetings, as well as managing routine IR activities;
· Advise and act as a strategic partner and active participant in shaping the ' 'company's strategy regarding a wide range of topics including but not limited to financial planning, fundraising, capital structure, budgeting, cost-efficiency, controlling, payroll, taxation issues, financial risk management;
· Work closely with the CEO, COO, and the other team leaders to ensure the company’s efficient operations company, budget execution, achievement of revenue targets;
· Arrange and oversee the proper management of the accounting process;
· Manage the ' 'company's cash position;
· Establish and manage relationships with financial institutions;
· Manage the processes for financial forecasting, modeling, and budgeting, and oversee the preparation of reliable current and forecasting financial reports;
· Lead strategic pricing work, incl client benefits estimation;
· Establish and with banks and insurance companies;
· Exercise the appropriate care and diligence necessary to protect the company by ensuring compliance with financial and tax regulations.
· Strategic and analytical thinking and ability to see a broader picture;
· Experience in managing Accounting/Finance/Treasury functions;
· 10+ years of relevant experience, incl. role as a CFO;
· Experience in raising equity financing rounds of $10M+;
· Strong connections to European and US investment communities;
· Comfortable in a multicultural environment;
· Bachelor's degree or higher;
· Fluent English (like or close to native / bilingual level);
· It would be helpful if you possess experience in a start-up environment, where one often has to roll up the sleeves notwithstanding the position and/or IPO or SPAC experience.
We welcome you to reach out to us if you can visualize yourself as part of the journey and strive to change the world for the better.